Wedding Videos in Yorkshire and the North East
- Beautifully shot and skilfully edited wedding videos produced without fuss or intrusion. Watch my wedding video showreel above and visit my video gallery to watch some ‘finale’ clips taken from full length ‘documentary’ style wedding videos.
If you have trouble viewing the video clips on this site, you may need to update or install Adobe Flash Player.
Expertly produced Wedding Videos throughout Yorkshire and the North East of England.
With experience as a freelance TV cameraman working for the BBC, Sky Sports and YTV, I bring bring a ‘broadcast’ mentality to the art of wedding video production. I work confidently, with a smile and a sense of humour that shows up strongly in the footage that I produce. My past record speaks for itself.
- Multiple Award Winner – Institute of Videography.
- ‘VideoSkills’ Wedding Videography tutor – Institute of Videography.
- Qualification Assessment Officer – Institute of Videography.
- Executive Member – Institute of Videography.
- ‘Life’ Fellowship (the highest level of membership) – Institute of Videography.
- BBC Breakfast (Live), BBC Sunday Politics, BBC 10 O’Clock News, BBC Look North, BBC Match of the Day, BBC Late Kick Off, Sky Sports 1, Sky Sports 2, YTV, AlJazeera.
For Broadcast TV work I traded as Wide Eye TV.
Following my move to the North Yorkshire Moors, I am now focussing on those areas of video production that bring me the most job satisfaction – weddings.
I do not solicit endorsements from wedding video clients but here are some recent comments.
“Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant; I don’t know what else I can say”…..Sarah & Stuart
“It’s the best video we have ever seen”…..Hannah & Jordan
“Thank you so much for our fantastic video. We would recommend you to everyone without hesitation”……Katherine & Kevin
“I have just watched the video again from the beginning and I just can’t help smiling all the way through. It is just so special”….Louise & Mark
“We are over the moon with it. You captured the day perfectly and we shall cherish the DVD forever”….Holly & Gordon